понедельник, 5 марта 2012 г.

My close friend



  Masha is my friend who I've known for some years. We were two young girls who used to go out together. I was crazy about music and enjoyed visiting live concerts. Once I met Masha. We hit it off immediately because we found out that our lifestyles were so similar. Only our personalities are different – she is high principled and honest, but I'm more calm and tactful. What particularly I liked about her was her straightforwardness. We shared the same interests in music, books, fashion. We never fall out about boys – fortunately, we fancied different boys. Our friendship seemed to last for ever.
  But she fell in love with a boy and we started to drifted apart. Her boyfriend affected her deeply and she changed her likings. We argued about trifles and it was shame. Our relationship started to get worse and one day it was over. I moved to Moscow whereas she was keeping on living in our town. She married this boy and we went our separate ways.
  Now we live in different cities and rarely see each other: about twice a year. We joined the social network and started to communicate via the Net. She became less firmer and more thoughtful. We became adults and I think we became wiser as we let each other to go our own ways and not to change each other. Recently I was amazed by news that she entered the university to study Spanish. I was very glad to hear this because we are both interested in languages and I think we still have much in common.  

1 комментарий:

  1. I read your story with great interest)
    And I think that your experience of life will help you to revive your friendship and find more points of contact)

    ОтветитьУдалить